Pinterest is a visual discovery engine for finding ideas like recipes, home and style inspiration, and more. On Pinterest, people feel safe to explore new ideas and try new things. They’re looking for inspiration—and they’re looking for you.
With billions of Pins on Pinterest, you’ll always find ideas to spark inspiration. When you discover Pins you love, save them to boards to keep your ideas organized and easy to find. You can also create Pins to share your ideas with other people on Pinterest.
Browse your home feed
Your home feed is where you’ll find Pins, people and businesses pinterest thinks you’ll love, based on your recent activity. We’ll also show you Pins from the people and boards you choose to follow.
You can also search for Pins by typing in keywords into the search bar. Try typing “birthday party” in the search bar to see ideas for birthday party decor, party food recipes, and birthday gift ideas.
- Use the search bar to discover ideas, people and trends.
- Explore suggested topics or search for topics of your own.
- Tap Profiles on the search page to discover creators, people and brands based on your search.
- Use your camera to find ideas relevant to your photos and narrow beauty results by skin tone range or hair pattern.
You can also search Pinterest for products to buy.
Find a product Pin and click it to visit the retailer’s website.
You can create Idea Pins to record multiple videos, add images, lists and custom text in a single Pin. Use Idea Pins to create step-by-step guides or share a collection of ideas.
View your profile
Find all the Pins you save, boards you create, and Pins you try in your profile. You can also see who’s following you and the boards and people you follow. Anyone can see your profile, but your secret boards will stay hidden. Only you can see your secret boards when you view your own profile.
- Upload your products. Unlock results.
- People on Pinterest need your fresh ideas
- Actions speak louder than likes. Forget vanity metrics.
The people on Pinterest actually want to try your ideas or shop your store.
It’s a deeper, more meaningful kind of engagement than you’ll find on other platforms. Get in front of the 433 million people using Pinterest every month, and find your best audience yet.